We have requested pictures from Maria for this stuff..nothing yet
From: Leitao, Maria (St Margaret)
1)Red Coleman Canoe and Yellow Pelican kayak for sale
In good shape – Pair $150
2) 17ft Princecraft blue aluminum boat
25 hp Mercury engine
Front steering wheel
Custom boat cover
In great shape!
Custom boat cover
3yrs old â Paid $13,300 For Sale- $9,999
1043 Scout Trail – Phone # 416 998 3297
Very nice family located in “Sunset Bay” looking for a rental Bunkie or cottage for guest overflow July 1st weekend …use Contact Form below
Picture thanks to Brandy Lake resident and friends..
I would like to thank Kelly Fallis CEO of rsmuskoka.com for granting us permission to use his link below my words. Click Muskoka Flood Facts
After weeks of digging….well I have not seen today’s news….but Mr Ford may be bringing it up…Without Prejudice ..I believe the Muskoka River Water Management Plan”, was up for renewal 2006. At that time I am highly suspicious liberal gov’t decided ..not to bother and rubber stamped it. .If you like the following ..highlights… free to read April 23 synopsis.
- The MNR controls the Lake Level using the following formula
- If the snow water content is >25% above normal on March 15 on the North Branch of the Muskoka River, lakes controlled by MNR will be lowered to the bottom of the Normal Operating Zone (NOZ).
- If snow pack water content is >50% above normal on March 15 on the South Branch of the Muskoka River, lakes controlled by MNR will be lowered to the bottom of the NOZ.
- If snow pack water content is >100% above normal on April 1 on both branches of the Muskoka River, lakes controlled by MNR will be lowered to the bottom of the LOZ (red line).
MUSKOKA FLOOD FACTS
Wait..What..April 27 2019
As individuals..we all must conduct our lake usage accordingly. We share this beautiful setting ..collectively. So….ANTIFREEZE story
Our boats will be going in soon. Some are just “drain” like one of mine. Others, including PWC’s hold antifreeze over the winter. It would be optimal if you flushed that before launching. With my PWC….I simply blast it on land for a few seconds.. to blow antifreeze out.
The more expensive stuff like propylene glycol antifreeze is used to reduce aquatic threats. It is blue, pink, or clear and less toxic than other antifreeze
Lets say 50 boats are put in with antifreeze. ..so 50 x 1.5L is 75 liters or about 20 gallons. I purify lake water ..anything that is foreign to water displaces oxygen.
My boat ready for spring cleaning